Infrared paint leveling drying tunnel is used for the paint leveling and drying of coated plane workpieces to make the film surface more flat and smooth. Suitable workpieces include various panel furniture, door boards, solid wood floor boards, cupboard panel, art works, blinds, calcium silicate boards, magnesium oxide boards and fiber cement panels.
Features of Paint Leveling Drying Tunnel
|Specification ||Working width ||Total weight ||Dimension ||Working thickness ||Working pressure ||Working length ||Conveying speed ||Total power |
|6m paint leveling drying tunnel ||620mm ||1000kg ||6000*920mm ||5-80mm ||0.4-0.6Mpa ||300-2500mm ||0-20m/min ||18kw |
|12m paint leveling drying tunnel ||1250mm ||1600kg ||1700*1800mm |
- It adopts international advanced high pressure resistant UV light with adjustable intensity and imported reflection plate that can effectively reflect 99% of light.
- High-strength capacitor and transformer largely improve the stability of UV light tubes.
- It adopts stainless steel conveying belt or conveying roller, which have long service life. This conveying method can ensure good surface finish and more stable conveying.
- It's equipped with cooling system and temperature controller to control the temperature inside the machine cabinet, so that it will not deform in long-term high temperature environment.
- Shadow shield is equipped at exit and entrance of side board to effectively prevent the leakage of UV light.
paint drying, insulated wall panel, floor panel, furniture panel