Single roller paint coating machine is used for the plain coating of primer and topcoat of interior and exterior wall panels, decorative panels, furniture, floors and cupboards. It's applicable for various new materials including calcium silicate boards, fiber cement boards, plastic, metal and glass, and the suitable paints include PU, NC, UV and water-based paints.
|Coating windth ||1300mm |
|Feeding speed ||5-30m/min |
|Feeding power ||1.5kw |
|Coating roler power ||1.5kw |
Features of roller paint coating machine
- The paint surfaces treated by this machine show high flatness and smoothness, good fullness and no colour aberration.
- Coating rollers, distributing rollers and conveying part are all independently controlled by motor, reducer and frequency converter, which show high precision. The coating amount can be precisely controlled.
- It adopts casting design and the use of quick dismantle rubber bases makes it simple and convenient to change rollers.
- This machine adopts fully automated configurations of man-machine interface, precise automatic lifting and heating equipment.
- It's equipped with optional functions of independent electric box, thickness device, automatic anticollision protection and electric light roller heating device.
- The paints can be recycled without wasting, which is more environmentally friendly.
panel painting, insulated wall panel, floor panel, furniture panel