Automatic Disposable Medical Mask Machine
The disposable medical mask machine features all automatic production processes described as below:
- The roll of fabric gets unrolled and driven by rollers, then gets automatically folded and wrapped;
- The nose clip gets pulled and unwound, cut to a fixed length and then inserted into the edging fabric;
- The two sides of the fabric are welded and sealed by ultrasonic, then the fabric gets cut and formed by the cutter;
- Finally the blank mask is sent to the ear-loop welding stations, ear-loops get welded onto the mask, and the mask is finally finished. Finished masks are transported and collected automatically.
- Simple operation, stable performance and high efficiency.
- Compact size, space-saving.
- Aluminum alloy frame, sturdy, elegant and rust-proof.
- Mitsubishi PLC is applied, available for custom programming and modification.
Machine material: aluminum alloy
Raw material inspection: photoelectric inspection